First Response Early Result Pregnancy Tests
64 customers are viewing this product.
Only 69 left in stock!
First Response Pregnancy Test – Early Result, a trusted and accurate home pregnancy test. Get fast and reliable results in the comfort of your own home.
- #1 best-selling pregnancy test
- No other brand tells you earlier
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period2
- Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone3
- Read your results in just 3 minutes
First Response Pregnancy Test – Early Result
FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Pregnancy Test is a highly trusted and reliable home pregnancy test that provides fast and accurate results. Designed with the latest technology, it offers women the convenience and privacy of testing in the comfort of their own homes. Whether you’re trying to conceive or suspect you may be pregnant, this test is here to provide you with peace of mind.
Early Result Accuracy
As early as 6 days before your missing period, the First Response Pregnancy Test can detect the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). The sophisticated technology behind it consistently produces accurate outcomes.
Fast and Easy to Use
This simple pregnancy test can be used at your convenience, whenever that may be. Just follow the on-screen instruction and you’ll have the findings in no time. There’s no need to book an appointment or travel to a medical facility.
Over 99% Accuracy
Cleared by the FDA and clinical studies have shown that the First Response Pregnancy Test is more than 99% accurate when used on the first day of a woman’s missed menstruation. When you really need answers, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting them.
Medical experts and millions of women across the world have put their faith in First Response home pregnancy tests. These exams are trusted because of their 30 years of experience.
How to Use
- Remove the test stick from its packaging.
- Take off the cap and hold the absorbent tip under your urine stream for 5 seconds.
- Place the cap back on and lay the test stick on a flat surface.
- Wait for the results. You will see the lines appear in the result window.
- Refer to the instruction manual for a detailed explanation of the result interpretation.