BIOS Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
25 customers are viewing this product.
Only 28 left in stock!
The BIOS Forehead Thermometer provides fast and accurate readings in 1 second.
- Health Canada Approved
- Takes your Measurement in 1 Second Uses advanced infrared (IR) technology to measure temperature accurately on the forehead or an object/surface in only 1 second.
- Colour visible indication of alarm and alarm sounds When body temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, LED light indicator will light up red and an alarm sounds 10 times.
- Multiple Reading Recall Users will be able to recall the last 20 readings.
- Auto-Shut off
- Multiple Uses (Wide Range Measurement) This thermometer offers a wide measurement range feature from 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F), meaning the unit can be used as a forehead thermometer to measure body temperature or it can be used to measure surface temperature of the following:
- Milk surface temperature in a baby’s bottle
- Surface temperature of a baby’s bath
- Ambient temperature
- 2 year warranty
- 2 x AAA batteries required (not included)
- About Fever Thermometer Resources Click here
Lin Hoyle –
Really Good service and timely delivered
Kathi McCourt –
Tatiana Stone –
As a new mom, I was so worried about my baby’s temperature and never really knew what the normal range was. The BIOS Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer has changed my life! Not only is it super easy to use, but it also tells you what the baby’s temperature is. I’ve used it to make sure that the bath water isn’t too hot or cold for my daughter and now I’m not constantly second-guessing
Jacob Lewis –
Are you still in business?
I found a few errors on your site.
Would you like me to send over a screenshot of those errors?