Drixoral No Drip Original Nasal Decongestant
Drixoral No Drip Original Decongestant nasal pump effectively relieves hay fever, nasal congestion, sinus congestion, and other allergies. Its unique no-drip microflix technology keeps the medicine at the congestion site, providing maximized targeted relief.
Drixoral No Drip Original Nasal Decongestant comprises Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride Nasal Solution USP at 0.05%
Other ingredients include benzyl alcohol, Benzalkonium chloride solution, edetate disodium, lemon flavor, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate, purified water, and sodium phosphate dibasic anhydrous. Important features also include an unscented pump mist that provides fast relief that lasts up to 12 hours.
The dosage recommended for adults and children above 12 years of age is 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril twice daily (every 12 hours).
How to use
- Shake the bottle before using
- For use the first time, remove the protective cap and prime the metered pump
- Do not tilt the head while using the spray
- The nozzle should always be cleaned after use
This medication should not be used by those who are suffering from hypertension, diabetes, thyroid, lactating mothers, and pregnant women.
- This medicine should not be taken more than the recommended dosage
- Keep it out of reach of children
- If the symptoms do not improve within 3 days, consult a physician at the earliest.
Although not very common, some of the common side effects may include a burning sensation, infrequent stinging, sneezing, and increased nasal discharge.