Dosage/Directions for use
Use this product as directed for dermatitis or diaper rash. Some products may need priming before use. Follow directions on the package. If you have any doubt, contact your pharmacist or your doctor.
Follow all directions mentioned on the label for use.
- Apply only to the skin and externally
- Avoid application on or near sensitive areas like eyes, inside mouth or nose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not to be consumed internally
- In case of accidental ingestion, immediately contact a Poison Control Centre
- If irritation worsens or persists, discontinue and contact a specialist at the earliest
Store the product between 15°C and 30°C.
Active Ingredient: 25% Zinc Oxide
Inactive Ingredients: Starch, Anhydrous Lanolin, and White Petrolatum