BETADINE® Cold Throat Spray 50ml
- Powerful treatment for sore throat symptoms
- Contains Povidone-Iodine to destroy bacteria and viruses
- Easy-to-use spray applicator
- Safe for everyday use
- Suitable as an addition to other treatments
Wipe Out Viruses & Bacteria With BETADINE® Cold Throat Spray
BETADINE Cold Throat Spray provides quick and effective relief from viral and bacterial causes of sore throat.
Contains Povidone-Iodine, an effective antiseptic that quickly kills a variety of viruses and bacteria.
Can be used by both adults and children.
With a simple spray applicator that is easy to use and delivers the solution directly to the throat.
Helps prevent the transmission of germs and reduce the risk of infection.
A good complement to other drugs such as antibiotics or antiviral drugs
Safe to use and does not cause stinging or burning.
Ingredients of BETADINE® Cold Throat Spray
Active Ingredient: 0.45% Povidone Iodine
Non-medicinal ingredients: Citric acid monohydrate, glycerine, potassium iodide, water.
Store at 15ºC to 25ºC.
Direction to Use Betadine Spray
- Adults and Children 6 years of age and older
- Up to three times each day, spray the throat.
- Any extra liquid should be spat out; do not rinse.
- While using the spray, kids should be watched closely.
- Consult a medical expert if symptoms do not go away or get worse after 7 days.
- Take the product in small doses.
- If unknowingly swallowed in large quantities, seek the advice of your medical expert immediately
- Do not use if you have a thyroid condition, are pregnant, nursing, using hydrogen peroxide, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Use in children under 6 years of age only if directed by a doctor.
- If an allergic reaction manifests itself as redness, burning, swelling, itching, or rash, seek emergency medical attention.
- If possible, remove braces or dentures before use as they can sometimes stain.
- Especially keeping distance from silver ornaments.
- Do not use it if the outer box is opened.
- Keep out of the reach of children.