Adults and Children 6 years of age and older:
One spray to the throat area, up to 3 times per day. Spit out excess liquid. Rinsing is not necessary. Supervise use with children. Speak to a healthcare professional if symptoms do not improve or worsen after 7 days.
WARNINGS: Small amounts may be swallowed. If accidentally swallowed in large amounts, contact your healthcare professional or hospital immediately. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient, have any type of thyroid disorder, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or are using hydrogen peroxide. Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless advised by a physician. Consult a healthcare professional immediately if an allergic reaction such as redness, irritation, swelling, itching, or rash occurs. Dentures or braces can sometimes become discoloured – remove if possible before use. Avoid contact with jewellery, especially silver.
Do not use if outer box is opened.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: 0.45% Povidone Iodine
Non-medicinal ingredients: Citric acid monohydrate, glycerine, potassium iodide, water.
Store at 15ºC to 25ºC.