DIRECTIONS: DO NOT SWALLOW.
Adults and Children (9 years and older):
Rinse and gargle using 10 or 15 mL upto 4 times in a day. May be used undiluted or dilute with one part water.
Must spit out after use, its fine if a small amount is swallowed during gargling process.
Rinsing after use is not needed.
For mouth ulcers, rinse 2-3 minutes.
May be used following oral surgery or dental procedures.
Must consult a healthcare professional if symptoms do not improve after 14 days, or worsen.
WARNINGS: Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient, have any type of thyroid disorder, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or are using hydrogen peroxide. Contact your healthcare professional or hospital immediately if a large amount is swallowed or if you have an allergic reaction such as redness, irritation, swelling, itching, or rash. Does not stain teeth, skin and natural fibre clothes. If accidentally splashed onto your clothes, wash immediately with water. May discolour dentures and braces – remove if possible before use. Avoid contact with jewellery, especially silver.
Do not use if outer box is opened.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: 1% Povidone Iodine
Non-medicinal ingredients: citric acid monohydrate, eucalyptol, glycerine, iodine, menthol, poloxamer 407, polyoxypropylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol solution.
Store at 15ºC to 25ºC.