Dr. Reckeweg R105 Cineraria Maritima 10mL
How to open and break the safety seal
- For the first time use, tighten the cap, clockwise.
- Thereafter, remove the cap and use normally.
- Close cap after every use.
Adults: 1 drop 2-3 times daily into the affected eyes(s) or as directed by your health care practitioner.
After closing the lid, press lightly the nasal bridge and massage across the conjunctiva to distribute the solution evenly. Several months of treatment for Lenticular opacity is requires.
Senecio bicolor subsp. Cineraria (Cineraria maritima) D2.
Non-medicinal ingredients: water, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If irritation persists or increases, discontinue the use and consult your health care practitioner.
- May cause eye irritation if used over a long period of time.
- Do not touch the dropper to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
- Avoid contact with soft contact lenses.
- Remove contact lenses prior to application and wait at least 15 minutes before reinsertion.
- Use the solution within one month after opening the phial.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.