This water-free, paraffin-based formulation forms a semi-permeable, protective barrier over the skin which reduces the rate of water loss. The ingredients Panthenol and Bisabolol soothe dry skin and help reduce redness due dryness. It also contains Glycerin to moisturise and replenish the skin’s moisture barrier. This ointment also conditions and protects the skin, and it is recommended to help prevent dryness associated with occupational skin irritants that will otherwise cause the skin to lose moisture and dry out (ex: excessive hand washing). Gentle enough for use on babies. Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment is well tolerated, gentle, non-comedogenic, and contains no added fragrances, colorants, alcohol and preservatives that could, in some people, cause skin irritation or contact dermatitis. Comes in an ideal size for everyday usage, at home, at work or on the go.
To help your hands, an overnight application of Aquaphor Healing Ointment (while wearing gloves or socks) can have a noticeable effect on dry, cracked hands.
• Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
• Helps protect skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
• Gentle enough to use on babies (over 3 months of age)
• Non comedogenic, fragrance-free, preservative-free, colorant-free
• Ideal size for your everyday usage, at home, at work or on the go