Flora Iron+ Capsules
- Supports energy production
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia and associated tiredness and fatigue
- Helps pregnant women meet the recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet
Flora Iron+ capsules contain ferrous gluconate, which is more gentle on the digestive system than other forms of iron. Plus, it’s been clinically proven to be absorbed more easily by the body. And that’s not all – Iron+ capsules also include vitamin C for even better absorption and B vitamins for an added boost of energy. All of this is in a base of fruit juices and whole foods. You’ll be feeling great in no time
Features & Benefits
- Delivered in a base of nourishing herbs, fruit juice
- Flora iron+ capsules help prevent iron deficiency anemia
- Iron+ supplement includes vitamin c, which enhances iron absorption, plus a range of b-complex vitamins, which are essential for energy production
- Supports the formation of red blood cells
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- Adults (including breastfeeding women) and adolescents aged 9-18 years should take 1 capsule twice daily.
- Adults (Pregnant women) should take 1 capsule 3 times daily
Make sure to take it with food, and a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Keep this product away from children as it contains enough iron to seriously harm them if ingested. If you experience any hypersensitivity, stop using the product immediately. To open child-resistant blister packs: cut along perforations and peel back the foil from the corner.
Disclaimer: Under the Pharmacy Operations and Drug Scheduling Act, Iron Formula is a Schedule II drug, requiring a pharmacist’s intervention. No prescription is needed, but a pharmacist’s consultation is mandatory. After ordering online, our pharmacist will call you for a consultation, post which your product will be shipped.