Hemeboost (Heme Iron Polypeptide) is an iron food supplement and has been approved by Health Canada and is used for iron deficiency anemia.
It doesn’t require any biochemical conversion in human body, as it is natural. It has 232 mg of high strength iron polypetide, with 11.6 mg of elemental iron.
Must follow the instructions on the label for use.
- A high potency natural iron.
- Has 232 mg of Iron Polypeptide with 11.6 mg of elemental iron.
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- No cramps, constipation, or hard on stomach.
- Canadian owned and manufactured.
Disclaimer: Please note, because the Pharmacy Operations and Drug Scheduling Act, categorise Iron Formula as schedule II drug, that means it requires professional intervention from the pharmacist when being sold. Although, prescription is not required but this supplement is only available through a pharmacist. After you place order online, you will receive a call from one of our licensed pharmacists for a consultation, after you have completed the consultation, product would be shipped.