- Cyanocobalamin or Vitamin B12 is a man-made form of vitamin B12
- This Vitamin maintains the body’s metabolism and neurotic functions. Its deficiency, therefore, can lead to nerve damage, a drop in the blood cell count as well as intestinal problems.
- There are many Vitamin B12 supplements available in the market these days
- Each tablet contains 1000 mcg of vitamin B12 and 125 mg of Vitamin C
- It is sold in packs of 30 and 100
Side Effects and Precautions
- There are no adverse side effects of this product
- Individuals who are allergic to cobalt B12 or Cobalt should consult a doctor before taking this medication
- Nursing mothers and pregnant women should be taking B12 Vitamin supplements in doses recommended by the physician
Disclaimer: Please note, because the Pharmacy Operations and Drug Scheduling Act, categorise Iron Formula as schedule II drug, that means it requires professional intervention from the pharmacist when being sold. Although, prescription is not required but this supplement is only available through a pharmacist. After you place order online, you will receive a call from one of our licensed pharmacists for a consultation, after you have completed the consultation, product would be shipped.