Foods Prenatal Multi Vitamin with DHA (Now Foods)
87 customers are viewing this product.
Only 52 left in stock!
NOW Foods PreNatal Multi Vitamin with DHA uses a unique formulation that ensures pregnant or lactating women receive optimal and safe levels of key nutrients that will support their nutritional status and that of their developing fetus. For the mother, good nutrition is important to maintain healthy energy levels and support optimal functioning of body systems, such as the immune and digestive systems. For the unborn child, it is vitally important for proper development and greatly lessens the chance of certain birth defects.
- Multi-vitamin and mineral supplement
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Pre and Post Natal use
- Softgel for superior absorption
- Three pill per day format improves absorption
- With 250 mg DHA per Serving to Support Healthy Eye and Brain Development
- Plus Borage Oil (GLA)
- A Dietary Supplement
- Kosher – Contains Gelatin
- Family Owned Since 1968
- GMP Quality Assured
Directions: Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsules 3 times daily with meals. Take a few hours before or after taking other medication.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (Betatene¨, Beta Carotene) 250 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 40 mg
- Thiamin (Thiamin HCl) 1.67 mg
- Riboflavin1.67 mg
- Niacinamide 6.67 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (from D-Calcium Pantothenate) 6.67 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 3.33 mg
- Vitamin B12 (from Methylcobalamin) 166.67 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Folic Acid 266.67 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (from Cholecalciferol) 3.33 mcg
- Vitamin E (from D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 22.30 mg AT
- Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) 11.67 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone) 15 mcg
- Calcium (Aquamin¨, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ascorbate) 133.33 mg
- Chromium (Chelavite¨, Chromic HVP* chelate) 40 mcg
- Copper (Copper Glycinate) 0.667 mg
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg
- Iron (Ferrochel¨, Ferrous Bisglycinate ) 9.00 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate) 66.67 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Glycinate) 0.67 mg
- Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Glycinate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (from Potassium Chloride) 8.32 mg
- Selenium (Selenium HVP* Chelate) 23.33 mcg (Albion¨ Selenium Complex)
- Zinc (Zinc Glycinate) 5.00 mg
- Choline (Choline Birartrate) 3.33 mg
- Inositol 3.33 mg
- Lycopene (Pulp of Lycopersicon Esculentum) 166.67 mcg
- Lutein (Marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta) 166.67 mcg
- Fish Oil (Body Oil from Anchovy, Sardine) 216.66 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (15%) 31.25 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (40%) 83.33 mg
- Borage Oil (Seed) 41.66 mg
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid 8.33 mg (20%)
HVP* = Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob extract), Rice Bran Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Lecithin, Lemon Essential Oil.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.
Disclaimer: Please note, because the Pharmacy Operations and Drug Scheduling Act, categorise Iron Formula as schedule II drug, that means it requires professional intervention from the pharmacist when being sold. Although, prescription is not required but this supplement is only available through a pharmacist. After you place order online, you will receive a call from one of our licensed pharmacists for a consultation, after you have completed the consultation, product would be shipped.