Zinaderm Diaper Rash Cream | 15% w/w Zinc Oxide
Zinaderm Diaper Rash Cream is a gentle and effective solution for preventing and treating diaper rash in babies. This cream is designed to soothe and protect delicate skin, while also promoting healing.
- Contains zinc oxide, Corn oil, and lanolin
- Soothes and protects delicate skin
- Promotes healing of the skin
- Free from fragrances and preservatives
- Safe for daily use
- Convenient tube packaging
Zinaderm Diaper Rash Cream is One of the best treatments for the soothing or prevention of diaper rash, helping promote the healing of chafed or chapped skin, minor skin irritations, small cuts, and fissures; pruritus; adjunctive treatment in eczema, contact dermatitis, impetigo, ringworm, varicose ulcers, and psoriasis. Adjunctive treatment in the relief of hemorrhoids. Suitable for infants’ skin.
Additional Key Features
- Highly effective in preventing and treating diaper rash
- Creates a protective barrier that keeps the skin dry and free from irritation
- Easy to apply and does not leave a greasy residue
- Fragrance-free and gentle on the skin
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Dosage/Directions for use
Apply to the affected area 2 or 3 times a day or as required. Clean the area thoroughly prior to application, rinsing well and gently patting dry.
For external use only. Contact with the eyes should be avoided. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. This product should be discontinued if rash irritation occurs or worsens.
Contains zinc oxide 15% (WAN) in a perfume-free white base with lanolin, waxes, and corn oils.
Chemical Name: Zinc Oxide