Aspercreme Extra Strength [Trolamine Salicylate Cream 15 %]
- Full prescription strength
- Reduces inflammation
- Arthritis Pain relief
- No Irritation Or Sensation
- Odor-free Therapy
- 15% Trolamine Salicylate
- Easy Open
Non-Greasy Pain Relief with Aspercreme Extra Strength 15% Trolamine Salicylate
- Provides temporary relief of aches and pains due to backache, muscle strains and sprains, bruises, and arthritis or rheumatism
- Apply with confidence without the embarrassing odor
- Enjoy soothing, temporary relief from pain without the tingling sensation
- Contains 15% Trolamine Salicylate for effective pain relief
- Aspercreme Extra Strength has a flip-to-open cap for ease of application
- Experience relief from arthritis, backaches, and muscle strains without the greasy residue
Aspercreme Extra Strength is for external use only. Allergy alert: if prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use. When using this product: use only as directed.
Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, redness is present, and irritation develops. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients of Aspercreme Extra Strength
Medicinal Ingredient: Triethanolamine Salicylate 15% w/w. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax, BHT, cetyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, propylparaben, simethicone, sorbitan stearate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, water (245-158).
Adults and children over 12 years: apply generously to the affected areas. Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.