Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Knee Brace
- Extra Support For Added Stability Of The Knee
- Ensure Correct Fit And Sizing
- Used To Help Treat & Help Prevent
- The Bauerfeind Standard Of Qualityall
Refer to the Size Guide to Select
All Sales Are Final No Returns
The Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Knee Brace with lateral joint splints is designed to support the knee joint for indications of slight instability, arthritis, or osteoarthritis of the knee. The ring-shaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap and provides intermittent compression massage, which activates the musculature and stimulates the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the Bauerfeind GenuTrain S provides passive support for the knee.
- Stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- Breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort
- Anatomically contoured bars for secure support
BARS FOR ADDED PROTECTION
The Bauerfeind GenuTrain S is designed to help guide and stabilize the knee with lateral joint splints. These splints can be heated and reshaped to better fit each individual, and the joint muscles are further stabilized by the elastic Train Active Knit fabric with an integral pad.
GUIDES AND MASSAGES
The integral elastic padded ring round the kneecap is designed to not slip and stay in place. By doing so, it helps to position the brace correctly and adapts itself to the angle of the knee joint during every movement. Additionally, this produces a massage effect which activates the surrounding muscular tissue and stimulates circulation. The GenuTrain S, with its medically effective interaction of compression and massage, accelerates the reabsorption of edema and effusions. Muscular control is improved and the knee receives more stabilization overall.
- Slight instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise, the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.
Natural, Black, Titan Grey
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7