The breathable MyoTrain® orthopedic brace offers an enhanced alternative to taping for muscle injuries to the thigh and hamstrings, such as muscle fiber tears or pulls, myosclerosis or bruising. The special combination of knit, strap system and two different visco-elastic pressure cushions (pads), which can be added or removed as required, allows swelling to subside more quickly and accelerates the healing process.
- With an acute visco-elastic pad for immediate help
- Prevents repetitive injuries
- Easy to put on and take off
ACUTE HELP FOR THE THIGH
Thanks to the oblique design of the individually adjustable tensioning straps, the MyoTrain orthopedic brace exercises precise compression on the musculature. Immediately after injury, the acute pad can be used to apply targeted compression to the affected area, in order to stop hemorrhaging or the spread of hematoma. The larger functional pad with its lengthwise ribbing improves lymphatic circulation and reduces swelling, edema and hematoma. The brace can also be worn without pads at the advanced rehabilitation stage and to prevent further injury.
TAPING WITHOUT OUTSIDE HELP
The MyoTrain orthopedic brace works according to the principle of muscle suspension bands (taping). It alleviates pain, accelerates the healing process and prevents further injury. The high-quality materials are durable, breathable and skin-friendly. Since the MyoTrain® can also be put on or taken off easily without outside help, it is a more practical and much more hygienic alternative to taping.
- Muscle injuries to the thigh (especially cramps, pulls, ruptures, tears)
- Prevention, especially against repetitive injuries
- Muscle bruising on the thigh and hamstrings
- Additional support for follow-up treatment of muscle injuries
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.