CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion [Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%]
60+ bought in last 24 hours!
75 customers are viewing this product.
Only 14 left in stock!
- Non-irritating, fragrance-free formula
- Moisturizes and protects skin all day.
- Soothing Relief
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
$19.49 – $30.99
CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream has been developed with dermatologists and formulated with the anti-itch ingredient, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.
This itch relief moisturizing cream is fragrance-free and non-irritating, and it contains three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid to help the skin’s barrier and retain hydration.
Features of Cerave itch relief lotion
- It is developed by dermatologists to be non-comedogenic and non-irritating.
- The ‘Skin Health’ program by the Canadian Dermatology Association has recognized CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion as a product that helps improve skin health.
Directions for use
- Apply a thin layer of CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- To avoid eye contact, apply the lotion carefully and avoid getting it in your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water.
- Stop using the product and see a doctor if your condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or reoccur within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact Poison Control Centre immediately.
CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion inactive ingredients
Aqua, glycerin, petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl alcohol, peg-100 stearic acid, dimethicone, palmitic acid, Phenoxyethanol, behentrimonium methosulfate, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, ethylhexylglycerin, myristic acid, sodium lauroyl lactylate, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, disodium edta, tasmannia lanceolata fruit extract, alcohol denat, ceramide np, ceramide ap, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, carbomer, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, citric acid, ceramide eop.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q. Where to buy Cerave itch relief moisturizing lotion in Canada?
Ans: You can get the CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion at multiple merchants, but you will find the best quality and best price at pharmacy24.
Q: Can this lotion be used to treat eczema?
Ans: Sure, this cream can help relieve the dryness and irritation associated with eczema symptoms.
237 ml, 340 gm
This product is very helpful with no smell or oiliness. I bought another one for my mom and she loves it too!